Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kindergarten Activity

Saturday our school put on an activity for all the kindergartners and their parents. We rode bikes, played games, and ate food.


It's rare that all 13 of us are together in the same place at the same time so I love that we have this picture.




















This is Gloria, Owen, and Sami. Gloria is one of our awesome school secretaries and I get to teach both Owen and his older sister Sami.


















The secretaries taught the kids this dance to perform for their parents.

The secretaries also did this clothespin activity with the kids.



Sharon decided to show us how high her pain tolerance level is...she's pretty hard core.



















Steve didn't know that when you're blowing up a plastic toy, you have to pinch it to get the air inside. It's pretty funny watching the anticipation on Oscar's face while Steve is about ready to pass out, not wanting to disappoint.


Teresa can't get enough of Mr. Joseph...

Playin' with bubbles...




Who knew pulling people around on palm fronds could be so fun?


I don't know why I always have to take video while riding on moving vehicles...maybe I just can't get enough of hearing my mom telling me to be careful. But this makes me laugh and apparently Steve and Joseph were discussing behind us how funny it would be if I wrecked and landed in the water-filled field to the right. Nice...





I forgot to mention that last week Elder Scott came and spoke to our stake and we sang in Chinese with the stake choir. It was great to hear him speak and even though I know I butchered the Chinese, it was fun trying to learn the words.

2 comments:

Susannah said...

You just look like you are having the time of your life! I am so glad you are having a great time and you can tell you love where you are and what you are doing!!!!

Susannah

Melinda said...

This looks so fun! There little dance is so cute, the music is a little creepy, but they are so cute. I love the pirate pictures those are funny! They are all so cute, do you think they would let you bring one home? Cute little asians! Looks like tons of fun!