Sunday, February 10, 2008

We're Back!

We just got back from our 5 day trip to Hualien and Taroko Gorge and it was AMAZING! I have so many cool pictures to post and stories to tell but unfortunately our internet is down. So right now I'm standing on the roof top of our building, Chinese New Year fireworks are going off all around me, my fingers are freezing, it's 10 o'clock at night, and I'm trying to get an internet signal. (Am I a little obsessed?) However, standing outside is not much colder than being inside since we don't have indoor heating here in Taiwan. I think we may all be busting out the sleeping bags tonight (and adding several layers of clothing). Anyway, I'm heading off tomorrow for a quick trip to Alishan but wanted to post a few highlights. We spent a day scootering down the coast and checking out Taiwan's beautiful beaches.




















One minute we're nice and dry and the next we get attacked by a wave.








0 comments: