Monday, February 16, 2009

It's been too long...

Facebook is amazing!!! I just had the best night hanging out with two of my long lost friends from highschool. It was like we couldn't talk fast enough, there was so much to catch up on. I monopolized way too much of the conversation but I was so excited to see them again, I couldn't shut up. We've already got road trips to Phoenix and adventures in Vegas forming into plans and all because of Facebook. I just have to put in a plug for my friend ELIZABETH's amazing writing. Now I have another awesome blog to read.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

haha! That's a pretty funny blog about Ohio, you guys kill me! What a flippin party! Seriously Ohio is like the last place I would want to be right now, but from that blog you made me want to go! No but for real the video of "smells like something other than oxygen" plus your cute wheezin laugh,ahah so funny!

Elizabeth E. Allen said...

Sara,
You put my blog to shame! What an awesome blog. I loved it! I will definitely stay tuned!

Sara said...

Yeah Melinda, I call that my athsma laugh...I hate it.

Leslie's Random Thoughts said...

I love your asthma laugh! By the way, when you come to PHX you better come see me. Let me know when you'll be here, I'll come stalk you.

Jensen Family Blog said...

Hey Sara,
I found your blog on Liz's blog. My sister in law Krystle said that she did your hair not too long ago. How the heck are you?? We had a flood in our basement a few weeks ago and so I was going through a file that got all wet. I found some of the funniest letters that we had written to each other in college. Send me your email and I'll invite you to view my blog. I could also forward it to Andrea if you want to view her blog as well. Whoa!! Sorry this got really long.
Tara
tarajjensen@aol.com